News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 6a: Early reviews compare fingerprint scanner speed with Pixel 6 Pro and camera quality with iPhone 13 Pro Max

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2022, 14:22:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The arrival of the Pixel 6a is only a few weeks away from arriving. However, early review videos have already showcased the device's fingerprint scanner against the Pixel 6 Pro. Separately, another reviewer has pitted the Pixel 6a's cameras against the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-6a-Early-reviews-compare-fingerprint-scanner-speed-with-Pixel-6-Pro-and-camera-quality-with-iPhone-13-Pro-Max.632318.0.html

wubba

Google's poor track record with the 6 and their toxic wokeness are making me seriously reconsider whether I want their devices. The only upside is that I can install a different OS, however there's no guarantee that GrapheneOS etc don't contain spyware.

blahblahpwm

Wokeness or whatever, the current Pixel is a heavy compromise with its Samsung's aggressive low PWM, Samsung's 2nd grade Exynox SKU, Samsung's camera sensor etc and it's more than enough to skip it.
Also, a-series is worse in every aspect (like everything including vibro and other small things) than anything PRO and it's by design. This comparison makes no sense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview