News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkBook 13s: Ultrabook refreshed up to an AMD Ryzen 7 6800U for improved performance and battery life

Started by Redaktion, June 27, 2022, 21:49:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has refreshed the ThinkBook 13s, having presented an Intel Alder Lake-powered model in February at MWC 2022. This time, the company has given the ThinkBook 13s a taste of the Ryzen 6000 architecture, with RDNA 2-based iGPUs. The inclusion of Ryzen 6000 APUs in the ThinkBook 13s should give it a few advantages over its Intel counterpart too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkBook-13s-Ultrabook-refreshed-up-to-an-AMD-Ryzen-7-6800U-for-improved-performance-and-battery-life.631928.0.html

Dan_EE

It is now available in the US for ~$800 plus tax with discounts. This is for the 6800U model # 21AS001AUS with USB4 (PCIe over USB). I am ordering one. The only thing I don't like that the WiFi is soldered.

Alexander Special

Quote from: Dan_EE on July 06, 2022, 21:25:08It is now available in the US for ~$800 plus tax with discounts. This is for the 6800U model # 21AS001AUS with USB4 (PCIe over USB). I am ordering one. The only thing I don't like that the WiFi is soldered.

which website please? also what discount
thx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview