News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple iPhone 14 release date and iPhone 14 Pro Max with iPad Pro-pummeling performance score shared by leaker

Started by Redaktion, June 22, 2022, 23:56:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Another leaker has claimed that the Apple iPhone 14 series will be released on September 13, 2022. In addition, the same source has also stated that the iPhone 14 Pro Max will be something of a performance powerhouse and will manage higher scores on a synthetic benchmark than the 3rd-gen and 4th-gen iPad Pro tablets.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPhone-14-release-date-and-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-with-iPad-Pro-pummeling-performance-score-shared-by-leaker.631142.0.html

Sustainability, eh.

They're still not willing to lay the sickening "You Must Get A New Phone Every Year" motto to rest, are they.

Phil83

LeaksApplePro and Forbes are possibly the worst sources on the planet when it comes to Apple leaks and rumours.
Have you considered using an Octopus for an accuracy boost?

Tech fan

Quote from: Sustainability, eh. on June 23, 2022, 09:13:55They're still not willing to lay the sickening "You Must Get A New Phone Every Year" motto to rest, are they.

People like you are annoying.
I like getting a new phone yearly. Some of us don't want the same one for 10 years.

If it wasn't for people like me you'd not be able to buy a used phone.

RobertJasiek

Quote from: Tech fan on June 23, 2022, 14:36:53I like getting a new phone yearly. Some of us don't want the same one for 10 years.

Everybody may have joy in his life. At the same time, everybody has a responsibility towards the environment. Buying a new phone yearly can be compensated WRT the ecological footprint by other means.

NoResident

Quote from: Tech fan on June 23, 2022, 14:36:53
Quote from: Sustainability, eh. on June 23, 2022, 09:13:55They're still not willing to lay the sickening "You Must Get A New Phone Every Year" motto to rest, are they.

People like you are annoying.
I like getting a new phone yearly. Some of us don't want the same one for 10 years.

If it wasn't for people like me you'd not be able to buy a used phone.

I bet you also like eating, breathing and living in peace. With your mindset that won't last very long. What did they teach you in school and at home? Waste as much as you can because YOLO?

fenwin

I use say being a yearly buyer of new iPhones I'm looking forward to this one..as such waste and the environment is of no concern to me..I love my tech and iPhones are simply amazing..I always since it's inception go for the pro max..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview