News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Marshall reveals new Bluetooth home speakers with up to 100.5 dB SPL

Started by Redaktion, June 17, 2022, 13:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Three new Bluetooth home speakers have been unveiled by Marshall: Acton III, Stanmore III and Woburn III. The devices have an improved soundstage with tools to optimize the output automatically. Each gadget in the range has a different size and speaker system, with the largest, Woburn III, delivering up to 100.5 dB at 1 m (~3.3 ft).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Marshall-reveals-new-Bluetooth-home-speakers-with-up-to-100-5-dB-SPL.629281.0.html

Launch

I really like the design of these speakers since gen 1, but I guess for others, that depends on whether or not they like rock music. The biggest problem I found with the previous gen Marshall speakers is that they don't offer competitive sound for the money. The Woburn for example costs as much or more than the Sonos Play 5 but the Sonos Play 5 is clearly better with deeper bass, vastly better imaging / stereo separation and more neutral in my opinion. I hope the new ones are more competitive now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview