News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zipforce ONE portable motor can turn a regular bike into an e-bike

Started by Redaktion, June 12, 2022, 21:14:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Zipforce ONE kit can transform your standard bicycle into an e-bike. The kit comes with a motor that can assist you at speeds up to 25 kph (~16 mph) and a rechargeable battery with a range of up to 60 km (~37 miles). Also included in the package, currently available in some European countries, are a charger, pedal sensor and bike mount.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zipforce-ONE-portable-motor-can-turn-a-regular-bike-into-an-e-bike.628353.0.html

Avinash Khandelwal

dewey lindstrom

From the looks of it this is a pedal assist unit only. There is no throttle control.   Looks like just a knob to control the percentage of assist. The unit is under powered at just 250 watts so you aren't going to get a lot of power out of it. True, the unit looks portable and as they claim, you can use it on a number of different bikes.   But remember, you will need mounting hardware for each bike and that hardware does not appear to be available from their web site thus no idea of the cost of doing that.   And speaking of cost, this unit seems quite high priced.   Over $700 once you include the shipping fees.   For around $500 you can buy an entire 1000 watt hub motor unit including a 48 volt lithium ion battery.  Four times the power and double the top speed and range.  Personally I can't see a single reason for selecting this option for creating an e-bike.

Roger X Cohn

Sounds great. I used to have A Solex motor that went on handlebars and drove the front wheel. It was noisy as heck but it worked. Ran on gasoline and was a 2 stroke like an RC plane back then. Great idea but the price is way too hi
Cut it in half and maybe it will sell. I was thinking $299-$349.

Tiar/A

I can ride my bike faster than that for a longer time than the thing can stay on. The price doesn't seem worth it to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview