News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged Sony Xperia 5 IV specs leak promises memory bump to 12 GB for the compact smartphone

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2022, 23:43:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Supposed specs for the upcoming Sony Xperia 5 IV have been shared on the Chinese social media site Weibo. The Xperia 5 IV will likely sport a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, offer a good memory capacity bump over its predecessor, and apparently it will also support Qi wireless charging.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alleged-Sony-Xperia-5-IV-specs-leak-promises-memory-bump-to-12-GB-for-the-compact-smartphone.628033.0.html

zilexa

Seriously, the writer finds the most interesting aspect of this leak the fact that it has lots of RAM? Which is not even an exception at the Xperia 5 pricepoint. But also, nobody cares about that. Which €600+ phone doesn't have enough RAM?

The media writers these days seem to be pretty far away from the reality of their readers.

Asako

There is nothing compact about this phone. Xperia ACE III is close to being compact, but still is not. Any phone with a screen bigger than 5,5" can not be called even remotely compact.

Veedo

Awesome! Nice to have the qi charging and 12gb of ram! Looking forward to going the the 5 iii to the 5 iv.

Matthieu

Thanks for these news; I do have the 5ii and I really love it; the upgrade to the 5 iii wasn't worth it. I'm really happy that we will have the 5IV and this time the upgrades sounds great.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview