News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A53: Once again, the Exynos SoC fails to impress

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2022, 06:09:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy A53 is actually a good mid-range phone, but Samsung has once again used one of its in-house SoCs, and this doesn't do the company any favors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A53-Once-again-the-Exynos-SoC-fails-to-impress.627743.0.html

Markd

I agree, I bought one on launch day
The stuttering on simple web scrolling got so annoying I ended up going back to my 2 year old phone I was upgrading from

I sent it back to Samsung saying it wasn't good enough but they sent it back saying it passes all QC check and there is nothing wrong with it.

Do yourself a favour and stay away from this, the lag is very noticeable
I just use it for camera and web/emails/slack
Even these tasks are too demanding for it to be a snappy performance phone, and you end up waiting for the phone to respond.

Trying to take a photo of my kids to capture the moment failed so many times, it drove me to fail back to my lightning fast (aging) Poco F2

Doug Sawyer

All the cheapies want everything...say a Twitter user crying one of the A series dropped the SD Card Tray!!! Why should they get it when flagships dont?????don't?????? About time to save the good stuff for the people that pay the most money

David Tough

I owned a A53 and the performance is unacceptable! Extremely leggy and freezing randomly even after software update! A52s with Snapdragon 778 is far superior!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview