News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMU+ non-invasive glucometer's Indiegogo campaign begins but caveat emptor for curious diabetics as further scrutiny reveals potential risks

Started by Redaktion, June 10, 2022, 19:53:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new Indiegogo campaign for the AMU PLUS non-invasive blood glucose monitor has started. The company behind this particular push, Vanguide, claims the AMU+ only takes one minute and one touch to offer up four test results, including glucose levels. However, diabetic buyers should beware, especially if they are hoping for a finger-stick replacement.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMU-non-invasive-glucometer-s-Indiegogo-campaign-begins-but-caveat-emptor-for-curious-diabetics-as-further-scrutiny-reveals-potential-risks.627540.0.html

Barebooh

I get that you have diabetes, man. But this 1,001st Indiegogo sh*tstarter campaign isn't gonna make it any more bearable. Sorry.

g

Quote from: Barebooh on June 11, 2022, 07:20:29I get that you have diabetes, man. But this 1,001st Indiegogo sh*tstarter campaign isn't gonna make it any more bearable. Sorry.

Why not? Actually, yes, it is gonna make it much more bearable.

The question is not if, but when, and in this case, this is about whether this device will be the one that will work? Likely not, but some will do within the next 3-5 years and yes, definitively yes, it will make diabetes much more bearable.

You're welcome.

Barebooh

I'll email you a screencap of this in "3-5 years", my dude. Here's some extra: "Shoot me if this 'company' is still around in 5 years time" - signed 'Barebooh'/sweetboobaleh @ Yahoo (under every Kickstarter, like, ever?).

Ecommember

Company Introduction:
Ecomsole is a leading provider of comprehensive Amazon services designed to help businesses thrive on the popular e-commerce platform. With our expertise and tailored solutions, we empower sellers to maximize their success and optimize their presence on Amazon.

Our range of services includes everything you need to excel in the competitive online marketplace. From product listing optimization and keyword research to inventory management and fulfillment, we handle the essential aspects of selling on Amazon, allowing you to focus on growing your business.

Ecomsole Provide The Following Services :👇
"Boost Your Amazon Sales with Expert eCommerce Consulting Services"
As an Amazon eCommerce consultant, I specialize in providing expert guidance and strategic insights to businesses looking to optimize their presence on the Amazon platform. With my extensive knowledge of Amazon's algorithms, marketplace dynamics, and best practices, I help sellers and brands achieve sustainable growth and maximize their sales potential.

Through a tailored approach, I offer comprehensive solutions that cover various aspects of selling on Amazon. From product listing optimization and keyword research to advertising campaigns and inventory management, I provide actionable recommendations and hands-on support to enhance your visibility, drive traffic, and increase conversions.

I understand the unique challenges that sellers face in the highly competitive Amazon marketplace. That's why I offer personalized consulting services, tailoring strategies to suit your specific business goals and target audience. Whether you're a new seller aiming to establish a strong foothold or an established brand seeking to optimize your performance, I provide valuable insights and actionable steps to help you achieve long-term success.

By working with Us as your trusted Amazon eCommerce consultant, you gain a competitive edge, save time and resources, and gain access to the latest industry trends and best practices. Together, we can navigate the complexities of the Amazon platform, overcome obstacles, and unlock the full potential of your e-commerce business.

Reach out to me today and let's collaborate to take your Amazon sales and profitability to new heights.

"Unlocking Success: The Power of Amazon FBA Private Label for Your Brand"
Amazon FBA Private Label is a powerful opportunity for entrepreneurs and businesses looking to establish their own brand and leverage the vast reach and infrastructure of Amazon. With Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon), you can create and sell your own unique products under your brand name, while Amazon takes care of inventory storage, order fulfillment, and customer service.

In this post, we dive into the world of Amazon FBA Private Label and explore the benefits it offers. From product sourcing and branding to listing optimization and marketing strategies, we cover the essential steps to help you launch a successful private label business on Amazon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview