News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Optibike R22 Everest Edition: E-bike with a 300-mile range and a 36 MPH top speed launches

Started by Redaktion, June 08, 2022, 12:49:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Optibike has launched the R22 Everest Edition, an expensive e-bike with up to 300 miles of range. Capable of producing 2,500 W of power, the R22 Everest Edition also has a 36 MPH top speed, among other features. However, the Optibike R22 Everest Edition is rather heavy, even with a carbon fibre frame.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Optibike-R22-Everest-Edition-E-bike-with-a-300-mile-range-and-a-36-MPH-top-speed-launches.626502.0.html

NikoB

The crazy rich rich people go crazy not knowing what else to spend stolen money, through unrighteous exploitation and criminal methods, at the usual ordinary population...

An ordinary person who makes money righteous, honest labor will only turn his finger at his head and buy a car or a new motorcycle for this money.

The world of the rich goes crazy, while the usual middle class is poor and disappears around the world ...

not_anton

I present you a bicycle with infinite range "assuming a rider is travelling at 15 mph while pedalling" - it is called "any decent bicycle". Their 300 miles range is for the battery powering the lights. Seems like 30 miles at max speed with that kind of motor.

joe nodden

"Oh yeah it can go 300 miles, it's just that you gotta do all the work to get it there." Honestly. A 12 kWh battery (4x what this thing has) can be had for 17x less than the price of this bike. Strap that and a proper motor that won't be as slow as this onto literally any bike and you'll have a bike that's multiple times better than this for a fraction the price.

(That battery would weigh a hundred lbs though so I suppose if you weigh a hundred lbs more than normal people it wouldn't work out too well)

Mr.Rodney

I would wait for it on clearance sale end of the year! For 17K if you have a decent E bike you can buy a diy external battery!For 18K you can only pedal at 15 miles in hour! Peddling too for 300 miles! 17k plus tax! I'm good with the modified 2018 Rad Wagon with 48 volts 70 amp hours/4 battery's. Plus fully programmable controller.Set it and forget it! Cruise Control! No pedaling ! Go Green!

C TV

It s ok to feel inferior if you dont have money for a stupidly priced bike .Its also ok to think the price is crazy .  But dont let your greviances with being a failure and not having money to buy one rule your clouded opinion . Its ok you know ...not all of us have the same talents or assets . Does your inferiority then have borders just because the rich buy the bike or because the price is ridiculous . OR is your assumption that when you are poor you always make money in a righteous manner.

VoboSteve

18,000$  For this.
I have money down on a 13,000$ full on dirt bike by Stark electric dirt bikes. There is a bike coming out from biktrix that is pretty unique and awesome. Not full suspension but only 7-8k.

I don't know how many of these will sell. Freaking cool bike but dang that is a lot of cheddar.

Heathens Haunt

Too expensive. It's just a a bicycle not a car or full on motorcycle. Doubt they sell many except for a few to people too rich to care about the price. People need to shame these obscenely pricey companies like this for being a rip off!

Heathens Haunt

Quote from: C TV on June 09, 2022, 18:42:55It s ok to feel inferior if you dont have money for a stupidly priced bike .Its also ok to think the price is crazy .  But dont let your greviances with being a failure and not having money to buy one rule your clouded opinion . Its ok you know ...not all of us have the same talents or assets . Does your inferiority then have borders just because the rich buy the bike or because the price is ridiculous . OR is your assumption that when you are poor you always make money in a righteous manner.

Someone feeling guilty for being a rich douche canoe there🤣🤣🤣

End liberals

Quote from: C TV on June 09, 2022, 18:42:55It s ok to feel inferior if you dont have money for a stupidly priced bike .Its also ok to think the price is crazy .  But dont let your greviances with being a failure and not having money to buy one rule your clouded opinion . Its ok you know ...not all of us have the same talents or assets . Does your inferiority then have borders just because the rich buy the bike or because the price is ridiculous . OR is your assumption that when you are poor you always make money in a righteous manner.
dude you sound like a retard with all that drivel. Who feels inferior because they aren't rich ? Only a putz like yourself with an extremely low sense of self worth and even lower IQ. NOW SCOOT YA SILLY MORON.

C TV

Dear Sir. It all seems blatantly obvious now . Please take time and read properly ...like the teacher told you at school...(...surely they taught you before you left at 16) . Once completed , you will find the anomalies that Niko uttered.
You will also realise then your apparent shortcomings .

RR

47kg ... basicamente colocaram um geladeira "cheia de baterias" e lançaram o produto no mercado.

Propaganda enganosa é crime: subir o Everest!

Maxx

You want a fully sick fat tyre mountain bike ! The best I've seen yet and I've checked em all out !
The MOTO PARILLA CARBON ULTRA FACTORY SPEC from ITALY!
They are made custom specific to the buyer and each one is unique ! Cost a bucket full of cash though!

Ebike master

Quote from: C TV on June 10, 2022, 10:05:09Dear Sir. It all seems blatantly obvious now . Please take time and read properly ...like the teacher told you at school...(...surely they taught you before you left at 16) . Once completed , you will find the anomalies that Niko uttered.
You will also realise then your apparent shortcomings .

You sir are a clown

roboZ

does the bike have braking egeneration?

I live in an area with hills, sea level to 2500 feet ( 12 mile run ) then back down other side of hill ( 12 miles ) to the ocean.  I haven't been able to find a bike with regen braking though.  anyone?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview