News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G62 5G: Specifications, official renders and prospective European pricing leaks

Started by Redaktion, June 03, 2022, 13:10:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Specifications, official renders, and European pricing has leaked for the Moto G62, another 5G handset within the Motorola Moto G series. While the Moto G62 5G should outperform the Moto G52, Motorola has not equipped it with the Snapdragon 695 5G chipset also found in the Moto G82 5G. Instead, the Moto G62 5G relies on an improved version of the Snapdragon 480.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G62-5G-Specifications-official-renders-and-prospective-European-pricing-leaks.625046.0.html

JAMES GAMBLE

BUT WILL ANY OF THEM INCLUDE NFC ? ... I WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE/UPGRADE MY MOTO G6 PLUS WHICH I HAD TO PURCHASE FROM OVERSEAS CUZ FOR SOME REASON MOTO WILL NOT PRODUCE A MIDLINE PRICED PHONE FOR THE U. S. WITH NFC ... MOTO ENDED SUPPORT FOR THIS PHONE, WHICH ONLY EXISTED ON THE ASIAN PACIFIC SUPPORT VERSION, AND I AM STUCK ON ANDROID 9 WITH NO SERVICE UPDATES ... I REFUSE TO DO WITHOUT NFC WHICH I HAVE BECOME DEPENDENT UPON OR PAY TWICE AS MUCH FOR ONE OF THEIR PHONES THAT HAS WAY MORE FEATURES THAN I REQUIRE JUST FOR THE NFC ... I AM ABOUT READY TO ABORT MY MOTO LOYALTY (SINCE ALL WAY BACK TO BEFORE 1ST MOTO G) ... THERE ARE WAY TO MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE THESE DAYS (AND I BET I WOULD EVEN BE ABLE TO HEAR THRU THE EXTERNAL SPEAKER FOR ONCE).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview