News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Early Xiaomi Android 13 update list includes the Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi Pad 5, Redmi Note 11 series and a host of other models

Started by Redaktion, June 02, 2022, 14:19:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new list has now revealed what Xiaomi phones will receive the Android 13 update later this year. Dozens of devices make the cut, with most of them having being released over the past eighteen months or thereabouts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Early-Xiaomi-Android-13-update-list-includes-the-Xiaomi-12-Xiaomi-Pad-5-Redmi-Note-11-series-and-a-host-of-other-models.624267.0.html

A C Stevens

Quote from: splus on June 02, 2022, 14:54:33
What about Mi 10T Pro?

Sadly it won't get Android13. Xiaomi have seemingly abandoned this phone, even though it can easily handle it with a still very high end spec. Shameful really as the phone was released with Android10 when Android 11 was already out.

FroBeNo

My Pad 5 has received MIUI 13.0.4 update, but this update is still Android 11 with March 2022 security.
My 10T phone got MIUI 13.0.3 with Android 12 one week ago.

Louricojt

My redmi 10 is now in mui 13.0.4(april 2022) and android 12 already(january 2022) at first it has many bugs but now it is stable.

splus

Quote from: A C Stevens on June 02, 2022, 21:25:48Sadly it won't get Android13. Xiaomi have seemingly abandoned this phone, even though it can easily handle it with a still very high end spec. Shameful really as the phone was released with Android10 when Android 11 was already out.
Yes, Android 11 was already out when Mi 10T and 10T Pro were released with Android 10. These phones were released in November 2020 and the last Android version they received (Android 12) was released on October 2021 (although the phones received it only recently, almost 8 months later). So they realistically had only 11 months of update support. How pathetic is that???
Xiaomi's software support for their premium phones is absolutely appalling, and this should be reported on by the tech blogs. If I knew this I would have never bought a Xiaomi phone.

Abulqaiss

My phone redmi note 10s update my phone after network problem,automatic restart network came and go so pls fix network restart problem automatic come and go network pls

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview