News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Katana GF66 12UGS laptop review: The update to Alder Lake brings significantly more performance

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2022, 02:07:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This is exactly what the Katana GF66 offers. After the upgrade to Alder Lake, the Katana gaming laptops are even more powerful. However, to end up at a sales price of around 2000 Euros ($2142), MSI cuts some corners in many areas. With this, the gaming laptop looks better on paper than some of our measurements reveal.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Katana-GF66-12UGS-laptop-review-The-update-to-Alder-Lake-brings-significantly-more-performance.623741.0.html

NickEcho

I have a MSI GP73. Left hinge broke days after the warranty expired, cost a fortune to repair, as half of the case had to be replaced. After that, I used the laptop as desktop replacement - wouldn't close the laptop at all anymore, just slight adjustements of the screen angle, depending if I was working or watching a movie. The right hinge broke 2 months later. This Katana has exact same crappy hinge design, at least judging from the pictures.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview