News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4: Leaked spec sheet showcases remarkable improvements over its predecessors

Started by Redaktion, May 30, 2022, 10:34:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The entire Galaxy Z Fold4 spec sheet has been leaked online. It will pack a Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC, 50 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP triple rear cameras, a 16 MP under-display selfie camera, up to 512 GB of storage and a 4,500 mAh battery that supports 25 W fast charging.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold4-Leaked-spec-sheet-showcases-remarkable-improvements-over-its-predecessors.623211.0.html

Ednumero

This device does sound fun to own, but my biggest concern is longevity of the fold in the display. I wonder if any improvements were made there too, or if perhaps it's already good enough that I shouldn't have to worry about it.

> 2,048 x 1,536

Should be noted that we must expect this to be 2,048 (RG/BG) x 1,536 unless shown to be full 2,048 (RGB) x 1,536. Would be really cool if it's the latter, though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview