News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mobvoi TicWatch GTW: New smartwatch unveiled with 30 days of battery life and LTE support

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2022, 14:31:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobvoi has announced the TicWatch GTW in China, a smartwatch that offers up to 30 days of battery life. While the TicWatch GTW does not run Wear OS, it has over 100 watch faces, a comparable number of exercise modes and has an NFC module for making contactless payments. Mobvoi has even included an eSIM for LTE coverage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobvoi-TicWatch-GTW-New-smartwatch-unveiled-with-30-days-of-battery-life-and-LTE-support.622172.0.html

Deezy

I have the TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS and it has only had 1 update so far since it came out.  Talk about lack of support. Never purchasing from this company again. Samsung watch 5 will be my next watch.

Deng

Mobvoi's OS is junk. Their Wear OS watches receive minimal support. Forget about updates. Google and Samsung are the only reliable manufacturers of Wear OS smartwatches. Of course, their watches lag far behind Apple's smartwatches.

JDF

My Tic Pro 3 is actually a fairly nice piece of hardware, but Mobvoi's software sucks so bad I've contemplated rooting the watch to get rid of all their junk.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview