News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony angers PS Plus subscribers by demanding horrendous upgrade fees for new subscription tiers

Started by Redaktion, May 24, 2022, 21:20:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The rather strict approach leaves existing PlayStation Plus subscribers with two unsatisfactory options, while bargain hunters are being asked to pay up for the savings they snatched by buying a discounted PS Plus subscription on Sony's official PlayStation Store.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-angers-PS-Plus-subscribers-by-demanding-horrendous-upgrade-fees-for-new-subscription-tiers.621986.0.html

Galdor

I think you have no idea of what the programs actually are.
Sony is not demanding anything and is not punishing existing members.
Members keep exactly what they paid for already, that is not a punish.
People can get extra feature if they choose and they pay exactly the diff between what they already have and new subscriptions. How is that wrong, people have to stop expecting things to be free.
I'm comparison to xbox the price is almost identical over the span of one year so to me, you just wrote something for the sake of it without any actual knowledge.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Galdor on May 27, 2022, 00:59:48
I think you have no idea of what the programs actually are.
Sony is not demanding anything and is not punishing existing members.
Members keep exactly what they paid for already, that is not a punish.
People can get extra feature if they choose and they pay exactly the diff between what they already have and new subscriptions. How is that wrong, people have to stop expecting things to be free.
I'm comparison to xbox the price is almost identical over the span of one year so to me, you just wrote something for the sake of it without any actual knowledge.

Thanks for your opinion, but I don't see any factual errors in my article.

Applying a surcharge if people have previously bought their PS Plus membership at a discount can undoubtedly be called a "punishment", and even Sony has now confirmed that this was supposedly caused by a bug.

https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation/status/1529554382014103559

Beef623

Destructorr

I don't get what's the problem? Are you mad because they want you to pay more money for the higher tiers? But look at what the extra money you paid has unlocked! Literally hundreds of games to play from previous gen consoles as well as you please 🤔  seems legit to me and I'm a long time PS subscriber and in no way do I feel like I'm being ripped off

Logic

Wow. What to even say to this... lmao you can boil this entire "article" down to: "waaaaaaaaaah Sony didn't let us cheat the system waaaaaaaaah" because people tried loading up on the plus subscription time that they knew was cheaper and hoped Sony would let them convert it to the more expensive plus subscription time, and ofc Sony didn't let them, because how stupid would that be? The ignorance, entitlement, and just plain ol intellectual immaturity here is astronomical.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview