News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateView SE: Budget monitor presented with AMD FreeSync support and a 75 Hz refresh rate

Started by Redaktion, May 24, 2022, 17:09:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has announced the MateView SE, a 23.8-inch IPS monitor that outputs at 1080p and 75 Hz. The MateView SE is available for CNY 799 (~US$120) in China; details about an international launch are pending at this stage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateView-SE-Budget-monitor-presented-with-AMD-FreeSync-support-and-a-75-Hz-refresh-rate.621972.0.html

Hunter2020

I hope they release this monitor outside of China.  I been looking for a good 23.8 inch FHD monitor for some time.   I mean isn't this just the the basic standard monitor of the 21st century? Height adjustment is a bonus.  For some peculiar reason Lenovo does not like to sell 23.8 inch FHD IPS.  Only crappy 23.8 inch TN/VA gaming monitors.  Other companies 23.8 inch monitors like from Asus/Acer/MSI, I read so many bad reviews on Amazon I quit trying to get one from them...

Hunter2020

BTW, for those interested, here is a little trivia.  I searched CNET+15-inch CRT monitor specs.  I found one PDF manual from IBM for a 15-inch CRT monitor, which states the viewable width of the monitor screen is 11 inches wide and the maximum resolution of the monitor is 1024x768.  Lo and behold a 1024x768 box on a 23.8-inch FHD LCD monitor is exactly 11 inches wide, just like the 15-inch CRT monitors of old! 

The more things change, the more they remain the same!  1024x768 is the exact same physical dimension on a 15-inch CRT monitor AND 23.8-inch FHD LCD monitor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview