News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro receive new features with their latest software updates

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2022, 20:07:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OnePlus has announced OxygenOS C.60 for the OnePlus 9 series. The OxygenOS 12-based update adds a few new features and is rolling out now for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-9-and-OnePlus-9-Pro-receive-new-features-with-their-latest-software-updates.621731.0.html

LassiJ

New features when even the simplest bugs haven't been fixed.
Often the keyboard disappears and doesn't appear when clicking any input field before restarting the phone.
Double clicking the power button to open camera works 2/3 of the time. Other times just a black screen with shutter button
Picture orientation is recorded in the last phase of the photo processing which can sometimes take some time. So better to keep the phone in it's original orientation or your pictures will be recorded sideways.
Photo app crashes often.
Scrolling apps is jerky when any pictures are downloading.
Adding pictures to app from photos is like opening the album with a Pentium from the 90's.
I could continue on and on... The OnePlus Pro9 is probably one of the buggies phones i've ever owned.

Giin

Quote from: LassiJ on May 26, 2022, 22:07:47
New features when even the simplest bugs haven't been fixed.
Often the keyboard disappears and doesn't appear when clicking any input field before restarting the phone.
Double clicking the power button to open camera works 2/3 of the time. Other times just a black screen with shutter button
Picture orientation is recorded in the last phase of the photo processing which can sometimes take some time. So better to keep the phone in it's original orientation or your pictures will be recorded sideways.
Photo app crashes often.
Scrolling apps is jerky when any pictures are downloading.
Adding pictures to app from photos is like opening the album with a Pentium from the 90's.
I could continue on and on... The OnePlus Pro9 is probably one of the buggies phones i've ever owned.

All same issues on the 9, as well. Fun times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview