News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook 16s: 16-inch laptop with a 3:2 display and Intel Core i9-12900H processor option presented that resembles the MacBook Pro 16

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2022, 18:49:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has introduced the MateBook 16s, a 16-inch laptop that takes several design cues from the latest MacBook Pro 16. The MateBook 16s comes with a choice of Intel Alder Lake-H processors, has a 3:2 touchscreen display and an 84 Wh battery, among other features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-16s-16-inch-laptop-with-a-3-2-display-and-Intel-Core-i9-12900H-processor-option-presented-that-resembles-the-MacBook-Pro-16.621715.0.html

Hunter2020

I have Matebook D 15 with Intel.  Runs pretty cool and quiet.  But it's a budget laptop with poor contrast (800:1).  Any Matebook with contrast over 1000:1 is midrange to premium and uses more powerful Intel processors.  Alas, Intel had a monopoly for so long they became complacent.  All their CPUs are power hungry inefficient.  On Amazon, I read too many complains of Matebook fans getting too loud just doing simple tasks like video editting.  So whenever I see a midrange to premium Matebook with Intel Im shaking my head.  The AMD version would run much quieter...

Marky Mark

Quote from: Hunter2020 on May 24, 2022, 04:54:52
Any Matebook with contrast over 1000:1 is midrange to premium and uses more powerful Intel processors.

The predecessor of this, Matebook 16 with AMD Ryzen 7 and 5 was reviewed here and was found to have 1700:1 contrast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview