News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

All-AMD Corsair Voyager a1600 gaming laptop announced with a 240 Hz QHD+ screen, ten Stream Deck buttons, MUX switch and more

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2022, 15:26:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Corsair has unveiled its first-ever gaming laptop, the Voyager a1600. Its key specs include an AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS processor, Radeon RX 6800M GPU, a 16-inch 240Hz QHD+ screen, Cherry MX key switches, and a 99 Wh battery. Corsair will confirm its availability and prices are set to start at US$2,700.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/All-AMD-Corsair-Voyager-a1600-gaming-laptop-announced-with-a-240-Hz-QHD-screen-ten-Stream-Deck-buttons-MUX-switch-and-more.621652.0.html

Ednumero

Neat. I wonder if the S Keys are touchbar-style or if they're physical, tactile buttons. The latter would make them nicer to use in my view.

Also the screen may have a huge chin, but I'd call it acceptable here because it's in *addition* to a 16:10 panel, instead of taking the place of one as is the case with so many of the new MSI and Clevo laptops.

Ednumero

Quoteoriginal chassis or (...) CLEVO

I'd be interested in knowing this as well.

If it's Clevo, this is at least one positive sign of re-emerging relevance for them. All the newest Clevo models, at least the ones sold by Sager that I've found on their website, still use 16:9 panels. It's a practicality problem in and of itself, as well as a deeper reflection into their stagnation in today's market. If this model is indeed a Clevo, I'm hoping that's a sign this is finally changing, and that this isn't just a one-off.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview