News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zotac ZBOX Magnus review: GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile and Tiger Lake SoC in a 2.65 Liter case

Started by Redaktion, May 22, 2022, 22:56:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Magnus series from Zotac has already been known for a while. At this point, the series also includes some compact desktop PCs that are supposed to serve as work machines or as in this case, a full-blown gaming PC. The equipment reminds us of a good gaming laptop, since the compact build requires a well-designed cooling system. Find out in this review, how this worked out and what you can expect from the mobile GeForce RTX 3070.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-ZBOX-Magnus-review-GeForce-RTX-3070-Mobile-and-Tiger-Lake-SoC-in-a-2-65-Liter-case.621524.0.html

Hugo A

Hello, I have just bought the EN173070C, but the computer is crashing with a blue screen every 10 to 60 minutes and it systematically references an error in nvlddmkm.sys which is the Nvidia driver.
I'm using the ZOTAC provided driver from the USB key, and they don't provide a newer version than that.
Have you encountered similar issues during the test? If you haven't, I assume it's the hardware I've been delivered that is faulty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview