News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator Helios 300 SpatialLabs Edition offers a native stereoscopic 3D experience sans glasses, more than 50 games already prepped for 3D

Started by Redaktion, May 18, 2022, 18:14:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer has brought its SpatialLabs glasses-free 3D stereoscopic display to the Predator Helios 300 SpatialLabs Edition. The stereoscopic 3D effect is achieved using a lenticular lens and the UHD display can be toggled between 2D and 3D modes. Acer said that more than 50 popular games are already supported for 3D viewing with more being continuously added.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-Helios-300-SpatialLabs-Edition-offers-a-native-stereoscopic-3D-experience-sans-glasses-more-than-50-games-already-prepped-for-3D.620501.0.html

capnkimo

damn,never knew i wanted a laptop with a 3d screen. it still is a novelty though, i can see myself getting bored with the 3d and just turn it off. did the same thing with the nintendo 3ds.

Hunter2020

Yawn, I can achieve the 3-D effect with a 3-D player like SMPlayer and a pair of anaglyph glasses all for $1.  These companies trying to rip off the consumer for a mere novelty like 3D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview