News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia 1 IV vs Galaxy S22 Ultra: Sony's new flagship can't quite outclass Samsung's finest in toe-dip comparison

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2022, 10:29:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Sony Xperia 1 IV has been pitted against the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in a surface-scratching comparison by popular YouTuber Mrwhosetheboss. Although much of the video content was subjective, it was clear to see how the S22 Ultra certainly had the edge over the Xperia 1 IV in interior low-light photography.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-1-IV-vs-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-Sony-s-new-flagship-can-t-quite-outclass-Samsung-s-finest-in-toe-dip-comparison.619220.0.html

Watkins

The Sony device has a headphone jack,  oled screen and micro SD slot. On the strength of that alone Samsungs devices can kick rocks.

MickeyT

A guy with a typo in his YouTube channel's name compares a pre-production unit with an already released phone? How quaint.
Some other channels repeatedly pointed out that there are things not quite working with the camera unit of the press version of 1iv, but guess Whose needed those sweet clicks.

I'll wait for actual reviews with the production unit.

Dafidoff

The problem is that most YouTube stars are unable to properly use Sony cameras.I'm just saying basic mode. I haven't tested the 1llll, but I own the Pro i.Before that I had the S21ULTRA and Pixel 6.The S21ULTRA loses out to the Pixel 6 at half the price The Pro i is in a completely different league. This is not a smartphone, this is a Sony Alpha.And an excellent smartphone in one.Sony should no longer send these YouTubers any test devices.They say pearls for swine in Germany😅.I really hope that Sony will regain more market share again They already have the best equipment.

YUKI93

The fact that you use Mrwhosetheboss video as your source really makes me question this website's credibility. Juan Bagnell (aka SomeGadgetGuy), TK Bay, and Ben's Gadget Review made a MILES better video than this sellout influencers who even made a Friends skit just to mock Sony's smartphone naming scheme.

YUKI93

Quote from: Watkins on May 13, 2022, 02:47:57
The Sony device has a headphone jack,  oled screen and micro SD slot. On the strength of that alone Samsungs devices can kick rocks.

Well said. The only reason why I would look at S22 Ultra is because of DeX, and that's it. There's no effing way I'm going to spend more than $1,000 for a smartphone with no headphone jack and microSD card support. I'd rather buy a midrange phone for that matter.

Unprofessional Review

Rubbish review clearly shows the writer doesn't have basic knowledge in photography at all! You are just basically saying brighter same better picture. Do you know S22 photos in this case are all overexposed?

In all your samples in fact Sony takes better final photos!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview