News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Insanely large Innocn 40-inch WQHD 40C1R gaming monitor now on sale for $450 USD

Started by Redaktion, May 10, 2022, 21:35:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

If you're not a fan of multi-monitor setups, then investing in a single large monitor instead can get you a lot of the same benefits of a multi-monitor desktop. This 40-inch Innocn has a similar PPI as two 22-inch 1080p monitors side by side.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Insanely-large-Innocn-40-inch-WQHD-40C1R-gaming-monitor-now-on-sale-for-450-USD.618737.0.html

D G

In the QnA section of the Amazon listing, they responded to a question about the response time stating it was 2ms. Not sure if that is GtG or MPRT, but I have purchased one to try next to an LG fast NanoIPS monitor (32GP83B) to see how it stacks up.

D G

Quote from: Pete Mitchell on May 11, 2022, 13:59:18
"HDR400"

So, no usable HDR.

I mean, maybe? It claims a typical brightness of 500 nits, so it might actually be okay. It has local dimming according to their website, but maybe engineering couldn't figure out how to get it bright enough for the VESA HDR600 spec in the budget they were trying to hit. Also, the closest competitor to this monitor is the LG 38GL950G, Which also only has HDR400 at $1800 US MSRP, and $1600 US current sale prices. I am optimistic for mine.  :D

Harel

Finally a 40 inch gaming ultrawide, I have a 32 inch 16:9, and if I want to upgrade to an ultrawide I must get the shorter 34 inch displays.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview