News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mercedes-Benz offers Drive Pilot in EQS and S-Class models as Europe's first approved self-driving cars

Started by Redaktion, May 10, 2022, 14:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Drive Pilot conditional self-driving technology from Mercedes-Benz will be available in Germany from May 17th. Owners of the S-Class and EQS models will have the option to buy the technology, making these the first vehicles in Europe to have approved autonomous abilities. The technology enables you to hand over driving to the car in certain situations such as heavy traffic.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mercedes-Benz-offers-Drive-Pilot-in-EQS-and-S-Class-models-as-Europe-s-first-approved-self-driving-cars.618370.0.html

JoeBlack

I am curious to see it in action, but I am certain it would fail on pretty much every trip I usually take personal or business wise.
I get it, it works on German autobahn, it sure as hell won't work on Czech "roads" around here, especially today where 1/2 road were under construction.
Not to mention avoiding potholes is a major skill AI needs to learn :-D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview