News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS Zenbook Pro 16X OLED: Most powerful Zenbook yet debuts with an Intel Core i9-12900H, an RTX 3060 GPU and a 4K OLED display

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2022, 20:38:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS has unveiled the Zenbook Pro 16X OLED (UX7602), its most powerful Zenbook yet. The Zenbook Pro 16X OLED features up to the Core i9-12900H, a 14-core processor, plus an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU. The Zenbook Pro 16X OLED will be available by the end of June, starting at €2,999 in the Eurozone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-Zenbook-Pro-16X-OLED-Most-powerful-Zenbook-yet-debuts-with-an-Intel-Core-i9-12900H-an-RTX-3060-GPU-and-a-4K-OLED-display.617732.0.html

VaruLV

Good luck making money with that starting price.
There are some benefits going with such laptop, however, its hard for me to see its appeal when you can get decently specced Macbook Pro for that price or, perhaps, upcoming, rumored Macbook Air refresh.

OWOK

The specs look great and I do like Asus attention to detail and build quality, but I agree it's going to be rough to sell them for that price! Maybe the suggested retail price won't really be what they sell for. The last Zenbook I purchased from BestBuy in the US was considerably less than the suggested retail price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview