News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft releases physical copies of Windows 11 to retail partners

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2022, 18:31:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Windows 11 has been officially available for half a year now. Many PC users worldwide do not need to do much to acquire this upgrade; however, for those somehow in more difficulty, physical copies have recently been spotted as another options. Therefore, anyone who has ever wanted the latest stable version of Microsoft's omnipresent OS in a box can spend their money on one now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-releases-physical-copies-of-Windows-11-to-retail-partners.618394.0.html

Hunter2020

Windows now only as good as a permanently offline OS that shall never see a WiFi connection.  Im waiting for delivery of my Huawei Matebook with Windows 11.  First thing I shall do is install Deepin as a dual boot.  Anything that needs to be done online shall be done thru Deepin.  Microsoft went full retard spyware after Windows 8.1.  None of my Windows 10+ machines ever connects to the internet thru Windows!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview