News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AltStore update brings new sources, new emulators, and virtual machines to iOS, no jailbreak required

Started by Redaktion, May 06, 2022, 19:43:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The latest update to AltStore, the alternative app store for iOS, brings a bevy of new changes, including new trusted sources, just-in-time compilation, and bug fixes. The update is a boon for retro gamers who want an easy way to install emulators on their iDevice.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AltStore-update-brings-new-sources-new-emulators-and-virtual-machines-to-iOS-no-jailbreak-required.617705.0.html

Yayyay

I welcome this development, and while, i know that apple will close this loophole, it's good because iOS is currently anything but secure. I'm not talking about pegasus or malware, rather I'm talking about Tim Cook and apple having absolutely zero principles, morals, or values of any kind. They will pander and cater to anyone who either pays them enough cash or that will be a subservient and eager defender of the company. iOS is secure so long as you have the right politics. You think pegasus is scary, well, i have news for you: apple is the most unscrupulous and ruthless billionaire run authority in the world. So, please Apple, close this grave and frightening exploit now so that nobody but You is able to screw your users.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview