News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech MX Master 3S: Upcoming wireless mouse leaks with important changes and an increased asking price

Started by Redaktion, May 05, 2022, 14:32:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Roland Quandt and WinFuture have revealed details about the MX Master 3S, Logitech's next premium wireless mouse. To be available in two colours, the MX Master 3S will come with a new optical sensor. However, it will be hard to tell the MX Master 3S apart from other MX Master series mice, such as the MX Master 3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-MX-Master-3S-Upcoming-wireless-mouse-leaks-with-important-changes-and-an-increased-asking-price.617376.0.html

S8Tony

For this to be a worthwhile upgrade for me it would have to have the ability to charge wirelessly via the logitech charging mat that is available on some of their other rodents.

Without that, I'll stick with my Master 3 until the 4 comes out

terreror

Is the scroll wheel issue fixed ? No idea why nobody mentions this, it is already a known problem.

The scrolling on this mouse is horrific. The wheel is basically unusable... They should immediately change it back to the MX Master 2/s hardware.

VladDD

Will they fix the polling rate? It's just so bad that such an expensive device feels so sluggish on a big screen. I used it at work on 3 screens (4K+QHD+FHD+) and it feels like it carries tones of weight lol. MX1, my previous one, albeit much lower DPI, felt much more fluent. I found on some forum that this one has 3 times less polling making it unusable for me. Probably they think majority of people don't feel it (my gf says nothing is strange lol).

WyrdNexus

With Microsoft's increasing insanity, and Apple's increasing user abuse, people are moving to Linux. Myself included.

All the best features of the Master series requires Logitech software, which is not available for Linux. It's past time Logi added Linux support instead of adding a few more bells and whistles.

I love my MX Master 3, but until they support Linux, I won't be buying more of the series. 

Sandex

I really hope they've fixed the issue with the unresponsive scroll wheel from the MX Master 3... That thing was driving me nuts.

Mehmet Ölümcül

Quote from: WyrdNexus on May 07, 2022, 10:47:10
With Microsoft's increasing insanity, and Apple's increasing user abuse, people are moving to Linux. Myself included.

All the best features of the Master series requires Logitech software, which is not available for Linux. It's past time Logi added Linux support instead of adding a few more bells and whistles.

I love my MX Master 3, but until they support Linux, I won't be buying more of the series.
What are even you talking about?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview