News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GlucoStation non-invasive blood glucose monitor ready for pre-order as GlucoActive develops two other painless measurement devices

Started by Redaktion, May 03, 2022, 21:00:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The GlucoStation non-invasive glucometer for stationary use is now available for pre-order at an early-bird price of €699 (~US$736). The GlucoStation takes painless blood sugar measurements by using light waves. The company behind the device, GlucoActive, is also working on two wearable non-invasive measurement devices for diabetics.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GlucoStation-non-invasive-blood-glucose-monitor-ready-for-pre-order-as-GlucoActive-develops-two-other-painless-measurement-devices.616900.0.html

Narayanachar Murali

Will be useful in diabetic clinics or doctor's office for for home bound people with need for frequent BG checks. It may be potentially possible to do most of the computing on a cell phone and reduce the instrument cost if that smart band can interact with phone. . Certainly a smart idea.. The price of sensors is still very high in the US ( $60/month), mostly driven by the weird US healthcare insurance system. This new device can disrupt the market for sensors and may force more affordable pricing.

Ray Sanders

Are your serious,I can barely afford medication or devices to monitor my Blood Sugar levels. And now they have a break thru for non-Invasive Blood Sugar Monitoring and now it's not even affordable. I'll stick with the finger pricking before I pay $750 for this non-Invasive Monitor. Wow the Health industry doesn't give a damn about the little guy. SO BE IT 👎😢

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview