News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review summary Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+: One of the best Android tablets available leaves room for improvement

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2022, 21:44:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus is a solid evolution of last year's Tab S7 Plus, and it comes with some of its predecessor's shortcomings. Samsung will have to address these with the Galaxy Tab S9 Plus, after all Samsung is no longer the only player offering a premium tablet.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-summary-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S8-One-of-the-best-Android-tablets-available-leaves-room-for-improvement.616432.0.html

Andrew Vermeltfoort

Well the Tab s8 Ultra is really the iPad pro competitor, the Tab s8+ and the Ultra are pretty different and would fix a few of the problems you mentioned above. Also it's crazy how high the sales are for this line of tablets.

Stephen Rose

Totally agree Andrew. I have the Tab 8 Ultra and got it with trade in of my S9+ and Tab 4 at a greatly reduced price. In addition I got the keyboard case with this pre-order at no cost. I love it and it's very powerful. I put a 256GB memory card in, so I now have that in addition to the 512GB internal memory. Works like a champ.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview