News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Amazfit T-Rex Pro 2: Details and design of upcoming smartwatch emerge

Started by Redaktion, April 28, 2022, 15:26:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A leak has provided information about a successor to the Amazfit T-Rex Pro, likely called the T-Rex Pro 2 or the T-Rex 2 Pro. The leak also provides a look at the unreleased smartwatch, confirming that it will retain its predecessor's rugged design.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Amazfit-T-Rex-Pro-2-Details-and-design-of-upcoming-smartwatch-emerge.616170.0.html

Nihaopaul

As an owner of the original t-rex I loved it. Until it got to 2 years old when the battery expanded and life dropped to hours. My concern with the Xiaomi ecosystem and something I'm weary about now is that it's a pump and dump setup. Sustainability is not a part of the ecosystem. The fact that I cannot buy a new battery directly means I have to use 3rd party services to purchase internals. Nothing is wrong with the watch. Just the battery. So while this is great. Huami/Xiaomi need to have a sustainable approach and not just Rob the world and people with planned obseletion. I have email exchanges with huami to back up my claims

Aditya

I am using this watch for a year now
I don't know how it is becoming a new launch.
Nevertheless it's a fantastic watch to use.

Chris20nyy

Quote from: Nihaopaul on April 30, 2022, 06:52:59
As an owner of the original t-rex I loved it. Until it got to 2 years old when the battery expanded and life dropped to hours. My concern with the Xiaomi ecosystem and something I'm weary about now is that it's a pump and dump setup. Sustainability is not a part of the ecosystem. The fact that I cannot buy a new battery directly means I have to use 3rd party services to purchase internals. Nothing is wrong with the watch. Just the battery. So while this is great. Huami/Xiaomi need to have a sustainable approach and not just Rob the world and people with planned obseletion. I have email exchanges with huami to back up my claims

Dude...it's a $149 fitness watch.  They're pretty much disposable.  When I bought mine June of 2020 I was expecting a year, maybe 2 out of it.

It's been two years and still strong as all hell.  Your expectations are too high.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview