News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Bose QuietComfort 45 Review - Proven Headphones Now Even Better

Started by Redaktion, April 27, 2022, 16:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The hallmarks of the Bose QuietComfort headphones are balanced sound and, above all, excellent noise suppression. Bose does a lot of fine-tuning with the QC 45, but fails to tackle an important area.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Bose-QuietComfort-45-Review-Proven-Headphones-Now-Even-Better.615882.0.html

JamesB

Odd they don't allow full ANC deactivation. I find it a bit fatiguing on my QC 35's so only turn on when needed. This would stop me from upgrading in the future.

Tink-GB

As ever a fairly good listening device for music with comfort, however STILL no support for listening to video/audio as Bose refuse to include low latency codecs such as AptX. So don't go buying Bose headphones for watching YT or films...the audio will never sync correctly. A 300 dollar mistake I have made.

K

"in terms of noise cancellation, the Bose QuietComfort 45 is in a league of its own"

Does it mean they finally are competitive to Sony WH-1000XM4 in noise cancelling? All Bose's previous models were poorer even that WH-1000XM3 in that department.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview