News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Pixel 6 Pro: Release date for face unlock option outlined but not for the Pixel 6

Started by Redaktion, April 26, 2022, 00:05:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reportedly, the Pixel 6 will never receive face unlock as a screen unlock method. Instead, Google is rumoured to be still working on face unlock for the Pixel 6 Pro, which could debut in a future Pixel Feature Drop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Pixel-6-Pro-Release-date-for-face-unlock-option-outlined-but-not-for-the-Pixel-6.615605.0.html

Ian Fordyce

Thanks for nothing Google why can't the Pixel 6 have face unlock as well I think this phone is a great product especially for the price I could not afford the Pixel 6 Pro but with the expectation of getting the same updates as the Pro I got the Pixel 6 but now you have our money which I actually paid out mine is not on contract you change the goalposts thank you for nothing

Rae

This is absolute bullshit. This phone pixel 6 pro was supposed to be lunch with face unlock. What the hell is Google doing? Fix this now. My pixel 6 has left a bad taste in my mouth since I bought it. Why can't we all so enjoy all the benefits from all the problems we've been getting so far?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview