News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 10 Pro Verdict - Former Flagship Killer Now Only a Second-Slass Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2022, 08:20:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Our review of the OnePlus 10 Pro confirms that the flagship smartphone offers a solid package overall. However, in view of its many small setbacks as a successor to the OnePlus 9 Pro, the question arises as to what status the OnePlus smartphones still have within the BBK Group.  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-10-Pro-Verdict-Former-Flagship-Killer-Now-Only-a-Second-Slass-Smartphone.615379.0.html

VMV

Huawei ;D?? I thought the article was about Oneplus. And guys, I own an Oneplus 9 Pro. Please, stop saying it can record UHD video with its front. It simply can't.

Mshacks

I don't know why every reviewer seems to get so hung up on the lack of IP certification for OnePlus phones.

The US T-Mobile version carries the certification. Does anyone think those phones come off a special assembly line? No, they are exactly the same phones as the non IP rated ones. T-Mobile and OnePlus have probably come to an agreement to share the extra cost of having the certification sticker placed on the box

IP certification has always been excluded on OnePlus devices because for a device to receive it, a certification/license fee has to be paid for every device sold. Since OnePlus is trying to offer flagship features at a mid range phone price, some value engineering decisions have to be made. You can't have everything and still pay less.

For the price, you get a high performance phone, with a really nice screen, that will last 4-5 years without performance degradation (I am still running a 4 year old OnePlus 6 that is only on the way out because the USB port is starting to play up). The camera may not be as good as an iPhone or top end Samsung, but you pay a lot more for those! And unless you professionally create content on your phone, you probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway. Most of us aren't doing this, we take photos to post on Insta, or share on a messaging app.

Not only that, all credibility in this article is shot by the reviewer getting the manufacturer/parent company completely wrong. OnePlus is part of Oppo, not Huawei!

Bort Borting

Mshacks has it right, it's not certified on paper but I bet my $1k that it handles a bath just fine.

Going back to the OnePlus 5T, they've been water resistant. I've bathed both of my 5Ts multiple times without issue. I continue to bathe my daily 7TP5G every few weeks and all is well.

I am sad that OnePlus no longer pushes the envelope they used to push. The 5T and 6T are legendary phones for their price and quality. Since then, we haven't seen much innovation. I do look forward to 150w charging for my next phone. Whether I stick with OnePlus or try OPPO remains to be seen.

Both of my 5Ts are still daily use beasts with heavy streaming and gaming use (kids). They both hold charges pretty well also. The 5T is what converted me away from Pixel/Nexus phones. Equal or greater features for half the price. I hope the OP11 or 12 is really remarkable but I no longer expect that from OP, just wish for it

Ramesh

OnePlus 10 Pro is a beast of a phone with so many good specs and the phone is not too costly like Apple or Samsung! This is a Flagship smartphone that has awesome features like Hasselblad Color Calibration in the camera, 120Hz LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED display, 5000 mAh battery which charges 1-100% in 40 mins, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 which is the best performance chip in the market! I love this phone's performance in all aspects, the camera brings out great images even in low light is photos are good, the battery sustains for almost 1&half day with high usage and I'm very impressed because many phones with 5K mAh will drain faster in a day. The phone design looks odd the camera bump is the main cause for the odd look. So I applied phone skins from Gadgetshieldz to make it look good and it looks so great now, it also protects the phone from scratches and cracks because I've used these skins on my previous phones and it provides good protection! Also installed screen protector as the whole phone's body is protected from unnecessary damages. Overall the phone performance is great in all aspects and the new design is good with the skin on, this is one of the best flagship phones of 2022 and I love it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview