News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Origin PC refreshes thin and light laptop lineup with Intel Alder Lake processors and up to an Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti dGPU, introduces new 14-inch models

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2022, 15:39:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The refreshed EVO17-S / NT-17 and EVO15-S / NT-15 models can be equipped with up to an Intel  Core i9-12900H processor and an Nvidia RTX 3080 / Ti dGPU, while the new 14-inch models pack a Core i7-12700H processor and an RTX 3050 Ti dGPU and come with powerful external dGPU options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Origin-PC-refreshes-thin-and-light-laptop-lineup-with-Intel-Alder-Lake-processors-and-up-to-an-Nvidia-RTX-3080-Ti-dGPU-introduces-new-14-inch-models.614942.0.html

Ednumero

That 14" 16:10 model is a beacon of hope.

The relevance of that affiliate link (older refurb desktop) is a bit of a stretch IMO, but you gotta get income somehow.

I wonder what underlying OEM/models these are (e.g. Clevo etc.) if Origin itself isn't the OEM. Perhaps they will be sold by many companies and not just Origin, unless Origin shifted away from that business model when I wasn't looking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview