News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus announces AMD-based ZenBook S 13 and Intel-based ZenBook Pro 15 Flip laptops with OLED panels

Started by Redaktion, April 21, 2022, 16:34:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new ZenBook S 13 OLED is powered by AMD's Ryzen 7 6800U APU with Radeon 680M integrated graphics and features 16 GB of LPDDR5-6400 RAM with 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD storage, while the Intel-based Pro 15 Flip OLED convertible integrates a Core i7-12700H processor coupled with 16 GB LPDDR5-4800 and 1 TB of PCIe 3.0 SSD storage, plus an ARC A370M dGPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-announces-AMD-based-ZenBook-S-13-and-Intel-based-ZenBook-Pro-15-Flip-laptops-with-OLED-panels.614725.0.html

Curious

I thought, you in your spec sheet stated max 4gb for a370 and here in spec sheet a370 with 6gb. You have some mistake in this. Either in your own site's spec sheet, either in spec sheet of this article or maybe in spec sheet of site where you've taken info about these new laptops

FrowningBoat8

It would've been nice to see 2tb configs of these laptops especially as they are predicted at $1500+ pricing, especially as they probably wont have a second m.2 slot.

Also I'm not sure why anyone needs a nearly 4k screen on such a tiny laptop, surly 1920x1200 would be plenty?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview