News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Deal: Sony's brand-new Bravia X80K 4K HDR TV sees first notable discounts on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, April 20, 2022, 23:19:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Almost all sizes, including the popular 55-inch and 65-inch variants of the new Sony X80K 4K HDR TV, are now on sale at Amazon and are seeing fairly reasonable discounts ranging from 6 to 10% just a few weeks after the official launch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Deal-Sony-s-brand-new-Bravia-X80K-4K-HDR-TV-sees-first-notable-discounts-on-Amazon.614693.0.html

vertigo

I may be wrong, but I'm guessing based on the frequency of these types of posts, whereas there are hardly, if ever, similar posts for other TVs, that Sony is a sponsor of this website. If that's true, this needs to be disclosed in these "articles" since by posting them you're using NBC's name to attest to their quality and value, which is unethical if you're being paid to do so without disclosing that. And if it's not true, then there should be similar posts for competitors. To be clear, I'm not saying there aren't any deal articles for other TVs, but I'd say 85% or more are for Sony, which is especially unbalanced considering they are probably at least fourth place for TV sales.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: vertigo on April 20, 2022, 23:43:01
I may be wrong, but I'm guessing based on the frequency of these types of posts, whereas there are hardly, if ever, similar posts for other TVs, that Sony is a sponsor of this website. If that's true, this needs to be disclosed in these "articles" since by posting them you're using NBC's name to attest to their quality and value, which is unethical if you're being paid to do so without disclosing that. And if it's not true, then there should be similar posts for competitors. To be clear, I'm not saying there aren't any deal articles for other TVs, but I'd say 85% or more are for Sony, which is especially unbalanced considering they are probably at least fourth place for TV sales.

Hi vertigo,
I can assure you that Sony has not paid me or NBC anything to post this article. If you find another noteworthy deal for a TV made by a different manufacturer, I'll be happy to report on that as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview