News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GeForce RTX 3080 vs. RTX 3070 Ti laptops: Very little difference on average

Started by Redaktion, April 19, 2022, 08:36:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The performance margins between the RTX 3070 Ti and RTX 3080 are so small that the RTX 3070 Ti can outperform the RTX 3080 in certain cases. If you want to avoid the slowest RTX 3070 Ti or RTX 3080 laptops, then this list might come in handy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GeForce-RTX-3080-vs-RTX-3070-Ti-laptops-Very-little-difference-on-average.614343.0.html

LL

Thanks Allen. Nevertheless Notebookcheck need to realise that people do not only buy these cards for gaming but also for GPU rendering, GPU encoding, simulations.

Go to Cycles in Blender demo scenes download page and it is there the well known BMW scene, but with current powerful cards it is too easy of a test so i would say the next most common one is Classroom. Stick to one  of Blender releases like 3.1 and included GPU benchmarks.

Goggorogo

What kind of testing was that. It's completely wrong and misleading. Lenovo Legion 7 16ACH, in Time Spy (Performance Mode) gives around 12400 and with default overclock 12700. I gave no idea where did you find your 11k-ish score. Even your last year review shows totally different numbers than the one in the table. I believe the tests should be done using Performance Mode.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview