News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Lenovo Legion Y700 is now orderable globally from US$439.99

Started by Redaktion, April 14, 2022, 20:49:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Legion Y700 can now be ordered outside China, starting at US$439.99. Available from third-party resellers, the 8.8-inch tablet comes with a 120 Hz display and a Snapdragon 870 chipset, plus up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Lenovo-Legion-Y700-is-now-orderable-globally-from-US-439-99.613959.0.html

Truther

The best tablet in forever... Sure it doesn't have oled and 4 speakers, but at least it's an appropriate size (not these pointlessly large behemoths) , charges fast, performs well, and IT ACTUALLY HAS IO....

Was it so hard to give tablets IO?
They have all the space in the world and it's taken them so long and all these companies are making outrageously dummy big tablets, but lack IO and functionality....

Thank god Lenovo made this.... We need to go back to 8" tablets, my 11" & 12"  tablets are actually such a pain to being around and use. And headphone jack is always just such a blessing to have around. In the future I'd like to see tablets with more USB-C ports even for extended applications

Dorby

"The best tablet in forever"

Except... Lenovo doesn't update their Android products. I learned that lesson the hard way after buying their P-series phone years ago. From what little I know, their modern tablets do not receive any feature updates beyond the first 3 months.

Tamas Sulyok

Greg

I got the 12GB variant from Giztop for $599, I love the tablet! A little more than I wanted to pay but the Ipad Mini 6 had fewer options ( inferior screen and speed scrolling ) for similar pricing. Plus the Y700 has a phone modem built-in which would have been even more through Apple. Overall very satisfied with my purchase.

mac231us

Hello Greg

Thanks for your review. I am curious how your Y700 has a phone modem (so LTE/4g data capability) as the variants all say Wifi and do not specify any cellular capability. Are you able to access data through cellular SIM card and make calls? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview