News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger secretly visits Japan, India and Taiwan, new foundry expansions could be on the table

Started by Redaktion, April 12, 2022, 18:15:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Ohio mega-complex and the new Oregon expansion, along with a German new site are not Intel's only plans for improved production capacity. Apparently, CEO Pat Gelsinger visited Japan and India in order to discuss chip production collaborations, plus it once again met with TSMC representatives to reevaluate the ongoing partnership.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-CEO-Pat-Gelsinger-secretly-visits-Japan-India-and-Taiwan-new-foundry-expansions-could-be-on-the-table.613383.0.html

Hunter2020

Nobody cares about Intel anymore.  All eyes on AMD.  Me myself my next PC will be an AMD or I don't buy it if it comes with Intel.

kek

Quote from: Hunter2020 on April 13, 2022, 16:19:09
Nobody cares about Intel anymore.  All eyes on AMD.  Me myself my next PC will be an AMD or I don't buy it if it comes with Intel.

You should care because AMD might end up buying production capacity from them in the future.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview