News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dominant Core i9-12900KS confirms Intel hybrid architecture experiment success as it adds to Alder Lake's single-thread chart supremacy on PassMark

Started by Redaktion, April 10, 2022, 18:35:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A couple of Intel Core i9-12900KS samples have made their way onto the PassMark benchmark site and have performed as expected. The latest Alder Lake powerhouse has shot straight to the top of the single-thread chart. With the addition of the i9-12900KS, Intel 12th Gen parts now occupy the first 12 positions.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dominant-Core-i9-12900KS-confirms-Intel-hybrid-architecture-experiment-success-as-it-adds-to-Alder-Lake-s-single-thread-chart-supremacy-on-PassMark.613109.0.html

Ilnahro

Passmark is a joke though. Remember when they "improved" their benchmark to make sure Intel maintained their dominance around the Zen 2 launch. One has to wonder how much money Intel payed for that one.

TechGen

Please stop using PassMark as a source. The data is highly inaccurate and misleading. They make user benchmarks look clean.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview