News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung to address Galaxy Watch4 series shortcoming with next-generation Pro model

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2022, 18:22:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reportedly, Samsung is looking to shake up its smartwatch offering again this year. While the company is preparing to release successors to the Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic, it is rumoured to be developing an entirely new model with a trick up its sleeve.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-to-address-Galaxy-Watch4-series-shortcoming-with-next-generation-Pro-model.612894.0.html

JonBakerphx

Have bought all 4 of the Galaxy watches. Each with extremely bad issues that should have been worked out way before being sold. Sad that the way Samsung handles this is, hey buy or next watch we promise it will be better. Fix your darn watches Samsung you have made before making newer versions so fast. The GW4 is my last. You've fooled me too many times, empty promises of apps and better experiences. I will forgo the temperature and or other carrots going forward for a stable brand. P.s. your slow updates with the carriers for the LTE version stinks. Now two versions behind again...

lg

Not sure how you're only getting one day of battery life. My watch easily lasts me two full days, while sleeping and all.

lazytechmedialies

i get 2 days on my gw4.  with screen always on running a custom watchmaker face.  sick of lazy journalists making stuff up to make excuses to write another fluff piece.

lazytechmedialies

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview