News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged Sony Xperia 1 IV price leak suggests slight increase from Xperia 1 III but expected camera upgrade hints at substantial rise

Started by Redaktion, April 07, 2022, 20:40:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak concerning the expected Sony Xperia 1 IV has seemingly revealed the prices for two configurations in China. While it appears there is only a slight increase from the Xperia 1 III price tags, some doubt has been cast over the leak veracity because of the costly camera upgrades that are believed to be heading to the Xperia 1 IV.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alleged-Sony-Xperia-1-IV-price-leak-suggests-slight-increase-from-Xperia-1-III-but-expected-camera-upgrade-hints-at-substantial-rise.612637.0.html

opelit

Pro-I -- 1999$
1 IV -- 1499$
5 IV -- 1099$
10 IV -- 499$?

Damn, I hope that if they gonna pump all prices up then at least 10 IV will get stereo speakers, 90Hz and actually a good camera. And I still think they're missing something, like series 7, for 799$.

S.Yu

By the looks of the current status of the market, one of those would become my device one day. The gap between wired and wireless is still insurmountable. There's even a night-day difference between different player apps.

LOL

No worries. Android phones (especially Sony phones) depreciate very fast. Just wait till around Christmas 2022. Or buy one year later.

Assuming of course, you still want a Sony phone after seeing the other brands' offerings during this waiting time.

There's a reason why Sony phones have terrible resale value.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview