News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3: Specifications, colours and pricing details emerge ahead of April release

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2022, 15:34:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A retailer has leaked the Momentum True Wireless 3, Sennheiser's next flagship TWS earbuds. The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3 will arrive in multiple colours and for a competitive price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sennheiser-Momentum-True-Wireless-3-Specifications-colours-and-pricing-details-emerge-ahead-of-April-release.612193.0.html

Thomas S

Amazon US also had them listed for a day, then removed them. I happened to add them to my shopping list that day. Price is $249 USD.

ps23ed

I own a current 'flagship' MTW2 and they are simply horrible.

First had problems with connectivity and detection by Sennheiser app. Had to jump through hoops to make it work.

Support tickets were simply ignored.

Then after 6 months touch buttons got stuck and were detecting touches that simply weren't there. Out of sudden headphones went to mute or max volume.

MTW version 1 were similarly flawed, but I hoped they resolved issues in ver 2.

I advise to stay away from this brand with regards to anything wireless. Headphones sound good, but there is more to the wireless product than just good audio reproduction. They lack know how and quality.

ThomasMertens

Anonymous2

Looks like a caring over from the cx plus series. Surprised as the mtws we're more stylish than muted. Though, the cx series sounds and works better.

JZA

I have the MTW2 and they are great. Sound is stunning, connectivity works pretty well although multipoint would be appreciated. Also the case doesnt have wireless charging. Other than those minor complaints, I'm very happy with these earbuds. Hopefully the MTW3 will push the sound quality even further in front of the competition while sorting out some of the ancilliary items. I was tempted to get the Sonf WFQXPRMT1000XM483892 (stupid name) but sound quality is more important to me than gimmick features and from what I could tell from reviews and first hand experiences, the Sennheisers edged out the Sony's for music so it was an easy choice for me.

Mike O

Had the MTW 1's and have now had MTW 2"s for almost 2 years. Use them daily without any issues for calls and most importantly music. Gotta say they are awesome. Looking forward to the 3's.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview