News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The iPhone SE 2022 trumps the M1-equipped iPad Air 5 and both Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra models in gaming tests

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2022, 11:57:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The iPhone SE 2022 has now been put through a Genshin Impact test alongside the M1-equipped iPad Air 2022, and the two variants of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. The compact phone puts up a fantastic showing, with exemplary performance, efficiency, and thermals.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-iPhone-SE-2022-trumps-the-M1-equipped-iPad-Air-5-and-both-Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-models-in-gaming-tests.611369.0.html

JLThom

Considering how the large-smartphone sector has hit a bit of a design style "wall", device makers should - go back - to focusing on making powerful & compact devices again.

i.e. the newest Motorola Razr should be equally as powerful as an iPhone or Samsung S22. Seems that overall performance has been slipping as high-end features have been added & become mainstream.

Sam Medley

Called it. I knew the SE2022 would put up impressive FPS, solely for the reason you mentioned: the screen resolution.
I'm more curious how long the SE would last on battery while playing Genshin.

Han_Mono

Ricci Rox

John Cream

Lmao what they don't tell you is that the SE's battery will completely deplete in that one session of gaming. Sure you get good performance, but you pay for it in other ways

Jax

Geo

I have the 2020 iPhone SE for me this phone is too bulky. It's a shame they don't make them smaller and sleeker. They've got these large brick of a phones nowadays. These new phones with 5 inch plus screens look like clown phones and are hideous.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview