News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Non-invasive Afon blood glucose monitor makes vital accuracy breakthrough

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2022, 20:32:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Afon has shared some intriguing news about its work on a non-invasive continuous glucose monitor (CGM). The company had previously hinted that progress had been made on the Afon blood sugar sensor, and it now appears that positive accuracy results produced by the CGM mean it could be the pain-free game-changer that is hoped for by millions of diabetics.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Non-invasive-Afon-blood-glucose-monitor-makes-vital-accuracy-breakthrough.611066.0.html

Erik Nimblehands

Dr Vinit Gaikwad

Please let me know once it is available in market.
It's really breakthrough in CGM.

Theresa Ray

:) I would love to have this monitor. I use a smartwatch and would love the idea of pairing it to save myself sticks.

Desiree

I would like to be notified when that this would be available for the public to purchase.&  I am diabetic type 2 . Thank you so much

Barbara Kansky

This would be an amazing game changer for those of us with Type 2 diabetes who don't qualify for existing CGM monitors because we only use medication, not insulin, and we test less than 4 times a day.  Yet we still experience highs and lows but can't keep track of them without carrying a meter and supplies everywhere. We all have smartphones we could use. Can't wait!!

Pankaj Bhatnagar

Wd love to hear about its operationability

If reqd can be  gladly volunteer and be  of the trial to prove its efficacy

David Jones

I would more then gladly to be a volunteer for this product please let me know what your thoughts are!

Dr Nnakwe Obinna

This device will definitely be a game changer, I can't wait to use it for my patients

Jegaks

I would gladly offer myself as a volunteer to test the product.
This unit would save a lot of pain and money

Dr. M.V.Kamath

Anthony Jackson

Good Day. I would love to test this as I am Diabetic that uses insulin injections to control my glucose and this would help me check my levels during the day and allow me to change the dosage as needed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview