News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell debuts docks designed to decrease disconnections and declutter your desktop

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2022, 15:01:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell has a new trio of laptop docks coming this quarter. From a universal dock that connects to anything with a USB-C port to a dock that can charge your smartphone to a versatile Thunderbolt 4 dock, Dell should have your connectivity needs covered.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-debuts-docks-designed-to-decrease-disconnections-and-declutter-your-desktop.610920.0.html

RLM

we just got a bunch of Dell Docking stations with our new laptops... they are a pice of junk.  1st they tell you that the power is not enough, 2nd the lan port dont work, 3rd they keep recycling power and shut down the laptop, 4th video problems with the monitors.   BTW before you tell us we are an office of Tech.  i myself have more than 30 years experience in several branches such as Gov, Bank, Pharma, Telecom... so ..let us know.. machines ate I7 latest gen with win 10 ... upgrade to 11 was worst..

C

Do you even speak English natively?  Your comment sounded like something a 5 year old would write.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview