News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy S22 Ultra: Samsung's top smartphone still needs to work out some kinks

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2022, 06:09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While Samsung's new top smartphone is a tour de force in our test, it also shows some weaknesses. Find out here where exactly the problems lie and why this probably won't really be such a big deal.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-S22-Ultra-Samsung-s-top-smartphone-still-needs-to-work-out-some-kinks.610470.0.html

Andiri

When I read this: "Samsung doesn't leave much room for complaints, particularly since the 5000-mAh battery also ensures a really good battery life." I started doubting if you actually had the phone in use for more than 5 min. You can already see that the battery life is one of the worst on the market at the moment, even with all possible settings on low. You can literally see how the battery drops during usage, it's really disappointing in that regard. There's even these battery benchmark rankings, where all S22 phones are on the lowest ranks. So maybe correct that in this article. I regret buying the phone, as it barely makes it though one day of mediocre usage (4-5 hours).

Performance wise it's superb, Ill give it that, but what is a good phone that dies after 5 hours if usage?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview