News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Opera browser announces support for eight blockchains in a Web3-positive move

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2022, 17:08:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Opera now offers access to multiple blockchains, well-known examples such as Solana and Polygon included. Its representatives indicate that they have been integrated into the browser in order to future-proof it against the anticipated rise of Web3 at the company. The change affords users access to potential benefits such as access to more DApps and crypto transaction types at reduced gas fees.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Opera-browser-announces-support-for-eight-blockchains-in-a-Web3-positive-move.610853.0.html

Barebooh

I must be getting old. All this buzz about blockchain, cryptocurrency, Web3... fails to brush me in any way whatsoever.
Don't see how I'd ever be interested in a stream of no-name, come-and-go, extremely unmemorable cr@p.

A crypto dude

I think the main  "web3" innovation isn't Blockchain... per se... It's decentralized organization that is largely enabled by cryptos.  Rather than pitching to venture capital to start a project, crypto gives an organization the ability to instantly "go public"

I read something once about a hype phase... And crypto projects are definitely in a hype phase.  Tons of scams and worthless projects. I think in time it'll settle down. But make no mistake, VC days are numbered.

Opera... It's a small browser, but I'm sure other browsers will follow suit. You'll be able to pay for services that might be small teams.. Multiple companies, etc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview