News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 16 G7 Review: Gaming Laptop now with Alder Lake and RTX 3070 Ti

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2022, 01:41:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo offers its 16-inch gaming notebook Legion 5i Pro with faster Intel Alder Lake processors and the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, which offer sufficient gaming performance for the native WQHD resolution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-5i-Pro-16-G7-Review-Gaming-Laptop-now-with-Alder-Lake-and-RTX-3070-Ti.610467.0.html

LL

DOC_

The system's ability to push 200w sustained CPU/GPU power is unbelievable considering the ordinary dual heat pipe solution.

How does Lenovo do it? What were ambient temps during the test?

Huh?

Is the keyboard improved or changed in any way compared to the 2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Pro?

My subjective impression coming from a 1.8mm key travel ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen3:
- 2020 Legion 5, 1.5mm: average (mushy)
- 2021 Legion 5 Pro, 1.5mm: average (mushy)
- 2021 Legion 7 Pro, 1.3mm: poor (very abrupt bottoming out but wonderfully quite)

Samo

I bought this laptop and want to buy a 100W usb-c charger for tracel, but I would like to know if laptop reach over 100W powerdraw in silent mode.

That's why I also want to know:
How does the 100W usb-c charging affects laptop?
Is it save to use usb-c charger instead of regular one?
What are the power usage of the notebook then? Does notebook works in same mode like on battery  or like in regular charger, or does it have it's own internal mode?

Thank you

Fedez

NikoB

The same model on AMD 5800H is quieter by as much as 14dB! Consuming more than 9W in an average load! Lenovo, how is this possible? Or maybe reviewers?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview